Jordan Domineck Pass Rush

roedeo

Jolly Good Fellow
Add Albany Casey to the DE list, not much is known about him bc he didn’t play HS as a Sr.

Then in ‘21, hopefully big Zeke can contribute in the middle, and add at least one or two more DLs as freshmen or Transfer’s.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Add Albany Casey to the DE list, not much is known about him bc he didn’t play HS as a Sr.

Then in ‘21, hopefully big Zeke can contribute in the middle, and add at least one or two more DLs as freshmen or Transfer’s.

If Casey doesn't get injured has last two years, he's probably playing at a factory right now. Not saying he wouldn't have still chosen GT, but he would have had his pick of schools. 'Bama, Auburn, Clemson, and LSU were seriously interested after his first injury but were waiting to see how he recovered, and that second injury scared away those factory schools.

I would put his film as a sophomore in HS against any DE recruit we signed. I can't imagine what he would have looked like with two more years of physical maturity and development had he not been injured. Shrewd move by CGC taking him because his upside is REALLY high if he can make a recovery from those 2 injuries.

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck

I think Zeek is going to take a little while in S&C before he is ready. I doubt we see him his first year on campus. Casey is very intriguing and a name most have probably forgotten. He was very highly thought of prior to the injuries. It would be a coup if he can somehow get back to form.