Jonesing for some updates from practice

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Interesting comment about LJ. Apparently he traveled with the varsity last season as a true freshment that was being redshirted. Same thing CPJ did with Vad and JeT.

Depth chart makes me nervous about our depth at OL. More than one walk-on isn't something I personally like seeing, but who knows, maybe they're just really good. I hope so.

Anree starting over Simmons is a but surprising...but then again, Anree is going to be NASTY for us. I've been high on that guy since before he even signed with us. He reminds me a lot of Derrick Morgan. I'd personally like to see Simmons and Anree on at the same time more often than not.

Good to see Jalen Johnson on the depth chart. Super athletic guy with a great frame and good speed. I'm excited about his potential impact on our defense.

Freshmen Roof and Swilling making an appearance on the 2 deep at LB.

Askew also making an appearance on the depth chart as a true frosh. I wrote this in his recruiting thread; Tre Swilling is getting all the pub for this class at DB, and for good reason, but I think a lot of our fans are seriously underrating this guy. If he were a couple of inches taller, you would have all the big factories all over him. IMO, he's going to be one of the best DBs CPJ has signed.