Jonesing for some updates from practice

MountPGT1990

Banned
Anybody got any updates on practice today?
Haven't heard a peep on here or JOL about today's practice. Wondering if CL made it back yet

Evan33

Georgia Tech Fan
I haven't found anything either, I'm curious if CPJ didn't do a press conference today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evan33

Georgia Tech Fan
Is it just me or does anyone else have an uneasy feeling about the start of this season, especially with all of the unknowns? I feel like we are on the fence of a 9-10 win season or possibly a 5-6 win season

furant

Jolly Good Fellow
Is it just me or does anyone else have an uneasy feeling about the start of this season, especially with all of the unknowns? I feel like we are on the fence of a 9-10 win season or possibly a 5-6 win season

Sadly i do. But the optimist in me keeps making me feel guilty about questioning double digit wins. Not sure if that's a little of my Catholic Italian guilt though. Lol

a real possibility to be 3-3 heading to Clemson.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer

No uneasy feeling at all as long as Tech stays healthy ;)

Rock

Ramblin' Wreck
On the qb battle coach says:

"It’s still up in the air, and we’re keeping it in our pocket for now."

If it's undecided, what's to keep in your pocket, coach?

He knows, he's known for a while.

He says " I know. I have known for a while"

then
"its still fluid. Every job is a competition."

BS... coach speak for the media and the boards eat it up.

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
He says " I know. I have known for a while"

then
"its still fluid. Every job is a competition."

BS... coach speak for the media and the boards eat it up.
I think both statements are true. I think he's settled on a plan for sept 4, but the situation will be fluid through the season.