James Graham??

ScGold

Banned
Elaborate or stfu, for the sake of the fanbase.
First watch your tone. Second he isn't in Atlanta. He isn't participating in any team activities. Lastly I have a way of finding out things and he aint playing at Tech this year. Sorry I shat on your day. It is what it is. Yates or Tuck are better is a large reason for the absence. Like I said creme rises.

Gtswifty81

Jolly Good Fellow
First watch your tone. Second he isn't in Atlanta. He isn't participating in any team activities. Lastly I have a way of finding out things and he aint playing at Tech this year. Sorry I shat on your day. It is what it is. Yates or Tuck are better is a large reason for the absence. Like I said creme rises.

You aren’t the only one saying it. I just heard someone else say the same thing about an hour ago.

rfripp68

Georgia Tech Fan

*cream rises

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
So... he arises another problem...

Jeff Sims... he is thd golden child of the 4. The biggest signing of the 4. Does he up and leave if Tucker starts freshman year?

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
So... he arises another problem...

Jeff Sims... he is thd golden child of the 4. The biggest signing of the 4. Does he up and leave if Tucker starts freshman year?

I doubt he was given the impression he was the day 1 starter, so that would be pretty premature, but it happens sometimes. Too early to be concerned.

As for Graham, I always said I would be a little surprised if he kept the job, but that certainly doesn't mean he should leave. I doubt he would be an unquestioned starter at any P5. Stick around and see what happens.

Milwaukee

Banned
Please calm the Milwaukee's best if u dont mind. He is in melt mode.

Not upset at all. You can’t just leave fly by posts like that without elaborating. Now that you were called to the carpet and explained yourself nobody is upset. I think it’s very interesting the whole qb situation, it’s a good problem to have.

GoGATech

Jolly Good Fellow
Sorry to burst your bubble but he's in Atlanta now, just posted a negative COVID-19 test result with a caption of "GO TIME." So read between the lines and you can probably figure out why he hasn't been with the team until now.

TheFlyest

Ramblin' Wreck
2A2BF000-88F3-4EF5-AE2B-24D846CE8BAF.jpeg

So much for listening to the parent of the player.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
I think it’s very interesting the whole qb situation, it’s a good problem to have.

It's potentially a good problem to have. It would be a great problem to have if one of the guys was proven on the P5 level. Still, this is FAR better than where we were this time last year. My money is still on Yates starting game 1.

TheFlyest

Ramblin' Wreck
Fall practice hasn’t started so all this is based off a reporters speculation.
Tucker has reportedly studied the offense greatly during the break.