Jalen Hurts enters Portal

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'd love if we got Boosh. He was good in Sterling Gilbert's offense we saw against USF, but just wasn't as good as Sam in Herman's offense. From the way it sounds, Collins might run something similar to Gilbert's offense so he could be a very good fit. Especially with a battering ram package on the goal line like Texas ran with Swoopes that year with their 18 wheeler package. We've got a lot of running QB's so that package could work very well...

Have you heard anything about him transferring? I've been searching "Shane Buchele transfer" every couple months for a year now because I think he could be awesome somewhere where he's not behind a guy as good as Sam.

Haven't heard anything but it seems inevitable.

Entering the portal makes it sound like he is traveling to another dimension.

He is.

GTRock

Jolly Good Fellow
Tate Martell = Tate Martell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Initially when I clicked the link it went to an article about Austin Kendall.

NCAA just needs to do away with the rule if they allow both Martell and Justin Fields to waiver.

Last edited:

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'd love if we got Boosh. He was good in Sterling Gilbert's offense we saw against USF, but just wasn't as good as Sam in Herman's offense. From the way it sounds, Collins might run something similar to Gilbert's offense so he could be a very good fit. Especially with a battering ram package on the goal line like Texas ran with Swoopes that year with their 18 wheeler package. We've got a lot of running QB's so that package could work very well...

Have you heard anything about him transferring? I've been searching "Shane Buchele transfer" every couple months for a year now because I think he could be awesome somewhere where he's not behind a guy as good as Sam.

Figured this was coming ...

https://www.si.com/college-football/2019/01/16/shane-buechele-intends-transfer-texas-longhorns