Jalen Hurts enters Portal

boger2337

Helluva Engineer

929 the game named the source, but I cannot remember. They named the 3 schools and said it was from a guy on rivals or espn. Gave him good reviews of usually calling the school transfers go to.

I don't think we are even being considered. Sad because Maryland is trash.

GTRock

Jolly Good Fellow
929 the game named the source, but I cannot remember. They named the 3 schools and said it was from a guy on rivals or espn. Gave him good reviews of usually calling the school transfers go to.

I don't think we are even being considered. Sad because Maryland is trash.
Yeah but he would be following Mike Locksley to Maryland. Sure that's the only reason they are in it.

Formerly, elsewhere "GTjay"

Boaty1

Helluva Engineer
Just to throw my .02 cents in... I would take Wimbush over Hurts all day. The biggest thing to getting Hurts would be the perception in my opinion. I'm not sure Hurts is anything at all but an average qb if not given the massive amounts of talent that was surrounding him at Bama. I think he will get exposed regardless of where he goes to next year.

I understand this a minority perspective.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Why is everyone so anxious for one of these transfer QB's?

Personally, I am very excited to see the QB's we already have on our team in a new offensive scheme. We don't need no stinkin' transfers! Go Yellow Jackets....I am rooting for the guys who have been here all along!

Sarrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Just to throw my .02 cents in... I would take Wimbush over Hurts all day. The biggest thing to getting Hurts would be the perception in my opinion. I'm not sure Hurts is anything at all but an average qb if not given the massive amounts of talent that was surrounding him at Bama. I think he will get exposed regardless of where he goes to next year.

If this was last year hurts, I would agree. Although seeing him against Georgia this year really changed my mind. He looked muck much better as a quarterback in my opinion

GT_05

Helluva Engineer

I think you’re right and I would like to invest our efforts in a QB who will be here longer than a one-season grad transfer. However, Hurts would really be the cherry on top as far as creating buzz about the program. Regardless, I think the chance that he comes here is near zero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk