Jackets MBB host Syracuse, 2/17/2024

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
From the GT press...

Jackets Host Syracuse
Back home after two games on the road, Georgia
Tech looks for its first February victory Saturday when it hosts Syracuse in a 5:30 p.m. tip at McCamish Pavilion.
Tech (10-15, 3-11 ACC) dropped its fourth straight game Wednesday in a 58-55 defeat at Notre Dame.
Syracuse (16-9, 7-7 ACC) has won two of its last threeg ames to even its ACC mark, including an 86-79 home courtv ictory over North Carolina Tuesday night. The Orange also own ACC wins over Boston College, Pitt, Miami and Louisville, but are just 1-5 on the road in conference play.

Saturday’s game will be televised live on The CW Network, which airs in Atlanta on Peachtree TV. Radio coverage is on the Georgia Tech Sports Network by Legends Sports and flagship
station 680 the Fan (680 AM/93.7 FM).

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Someone had get get this one started.

I'm heading out of town for a week, so I will be out of cell service for the chat session this evening.

Go Jackets!

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Nice!

Reminds me of this 80's era T

1000004056.png

Jacket4Life

Jolly Good Fellow

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Cuse fans always pack McCamish. The team responds well to the increased energy in the building, even if it's just home fans trying to match the away fans. Let's have a good effort today.

brandon_cox

Jolly Good Fellow
Note last sentence by Studivant
“It’s only gonna get scary,” Sturdivant said of George, “because he has so much room to grow, and I just want to see him reach that.”

I can't wait to see him after he's had his first offseason in the program. Between working on his craft and hitting the weight room, he's going to make a huge leap forward.

57jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I took the time to watch 3 other ACC games today. It was clear we don't have the talent of any of those 6 teams. We're missing inside play, we don't have 1 on 1 players to drive to the baket, etc. The young players we have are a good begining and the incoming FR look good. Just need a portal big, and we will have a competive roster next year.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Won the rebounding battle 49 28. Oh my God that’s huge as a demonstration of effort and toughness

Key thing was we kept them out of the paint and out of getting downhill especially in second half. Syracuse can’t shoot. Scored just enough on our side to get a win. Love it