It's Thursday....time for some predictions.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
We win by 17 to 24. Score doesn't matter except that you score more. NCState will get points but we'll get a lot more.

I'm watching the Twilight Zone right now with Clemson down 14-10 to Wake???????? deep in the second qtr. So anyone who is sure about anything in CFB scores is delusional.

worthco jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
This game is interesting for a number of reasons: NC State quarterback was a highly touted Florida gator who many thought should have been starting instead of Driskell, Tech has a number of injuries to contend with, State is at home where they can be tough, Tech is facing Clemson soon...all the stars seem aligned for an upset. Nah, can't do it. State has a former wide receiver playing defensive end and they just aren't that good. Tech 34 State 27

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Nailed last weeks with a conservative prediction on offense and a bold prediction on defense.
Getting bold on offense and defense.
Gt 42- NCST 10 with bye rle in for entire 4th.
And the mumur in Athens is clearly more of a rumbling.
Just wait might clemson will show those tech boys.

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
I would like to think that the team at this point is going into each game with a workman like attitude. where you take care of business and move to the next game, we have no reason to look ahead when we aren't undefeated any longer and have to win everygame from here on out to make some noise anyway so just win and move on.

That bring said, I know this feels like a trap game but I think NCST has a tough day defending the option and defense continues to improve 45-14 tech

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I don't offer a prediction, per se, but one thing's for sure, I feel better about this game that I have about most of the others. I feel like I know what we have at this point and I think it's more than what they have. I just hope we perform to our potential and not underperform. I think we will.