It's Thursday....time for some predictions.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
You need to come Friday night to the game Yoda. We are having a shootout. 2 undefeated teams.
check out the receiver Turner kid....
He made a catch Friday night that would've been a top 10 espn catch.
6'3 180. He is a JR.

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
NCState confidence is low. Tech 7-2, ranked and Orange clouds on the horizon are gathering strength. The trap is set.

Things that normally go right go wrong. Victory will not come easy:

GT 27 NCSu - 24

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Gt wins. Will predict a score when i see who is playing vs not.

If orange clouds are on the horizon does that mean ....gasp.....syracuse wins too? Funny timing for those words.

Last edited:

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
I think this could easily be a trap game if Tech isn't careful. Being ranked also seems to have a negative effect on us. I'll say that this one is a lot closer than it maybe should be, but Tech still wins 42-38

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Well before the season started I predicted us to lose to NC State but I predicted this loss to be just our 2nd loss of the year. So now that we already have 2 losses, it butterfly effects and we win 38-21

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
NC St. Isnt a bottom dweller this year. Their record may indicate as such... but they will come to play. Better make sure our chinstraps are buckled and we just take it to their throats early. Make the doubt set in ASAP. GO JACKETS!

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
Never posted a score prediction before. Everybody is talking "trap" and "looking ahead" but I think this team is different. NCSU is going to score more than UVA. They will not stop us.

41-30

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Never posted a score prediction before. Everybody is talking "trap" and "looking ahead" but I think this team is different. NCSU is going to score more than UVA. They will not stop us.

41-30
WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I feel weird about this one, but this team hasn't made me confident about any game this year. I feel like I felt before Duke. I hope the players don't think they have it in the bag. I'll say jackets 31-24 In a come back win.