Votes: 46 79.3%
  • No, I'm lazy

Votes: 12 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I have a nephew's wedding to attend in Atlanta the day before so BC will be my annual trek to BDS. Would have preferred a later kick off but we have been getting lucky all year in that regard. Hopefully we will have a nice fall Saturday when game day rolls around.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I’ve watched us play BC twice at Bobby Dodd and we lost both games…….should I just stay home for this one?

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Gotta think on this one. I am going to be in ATL that day for a wedding. Wedding starts at 5; game kicks off at noon. I don't dare be late to the wedding....what to do? :unsure: :unsure:
No one will notice if you’re at the wedding or not, so that gives you an additional 30-60 minutes to show up at the reception where you can make your presence known.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Yeah, people get married every day but how often do you get to see Tech play?

😂

Half the recent marriages end in separation. Why go and jinx one? https://www.petrellilaw.com/divorce...chological,second marriages ending in divorce.

I'll be in the mountains working on trails for BC. I'll check the score at night and rip the band aid off real quick that way. I didn't watch the 4th qtr of BG I was so disgusted but watched all of the Miami game since we seemed to give a damn. I've got no idea which team will show up.

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
We're actually really looking forward to going to our first game of the year. And it's even better since it's our first game attending with our daughter who is a GT student. It's parents weekend and she actually wanted to sit with us instead of her sorority. She has the tickets and hasn't shared the location, yet.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Just acquired tickets myself (courtesy of this site and the ticket exchange and a jolly good fellow alum who was unable to attend - a real win/win and just another example of why the GT Swarm site is a great value for your entertainment dollar, even if you are just here lurking or posting or whatever and not drawing the pay and perks of the executive team here). Beautiful fall weather, bourbon,football at BDS, Varsity for brunch...really, does life get any better than this???????

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I just got a notification from my local Total Wine that they have a Blanton's straight from the barrel with my name on it.

Swinging by after work today to pick it up. Will be breaking it open for Victory Bourbon tomorrow afternoon as a post win libation I hope.

Unfortunately, I will be home in Houston for this one.

Go Jackets.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
I just got a notification from my local Total Wine that they have a Blanton's straight from the barrel with my name on it.

Swinging by after work today to pick it up. Will be breaking it open for Victory Bourbon tomorrow afternoon as a post win libation I hope.

Unfortunately, I will be home in Houston for this one.

Go Jackets.
Lucky bastard. Rub that bottle pre-game.