• Yes, Go Jackets

Votes: 46 79.3%
  • No, I'm lazy

Votes: 12 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swarm-Phinny

Georgia Tech Fan
Man if you would have told me after the BG game that tech would keep it close with Miami, I would have called you crazy. That was a game that can completely turn around a struggling teams season and advance key's program. The bye week comes at a good time for us after a biG Time win. Go ahead and make your plans. Lets show up and show out for our team.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Man if you would have told me after the BG game that tech would keep it close with Miami, I would have called you crazy. That was a game that can completely turn around a struggling teams season and advance key's program. The bye week comes at a good time for us after a biG Time win. Go ahead and make your plans. Lets show up and show out for our team.
It will certainly go a long way in keeping ESingleton happy event though he didn't get a TD pass. That kid is so talented. Fast. Great, great hands and body control. All that you just can't teach.

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Gotta think on this one. I am going to be in ATL that day for a wedding. Wedding starts at 5; game kicks off at noon. I don't dare be late to the wedding....what to do? :unsure: :unsure:

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Gotta think on this one. I am going to be in ATL that day for a wedding. Wedding starts at 5; game kicks off at noon. I don't dare be late to the wedding....what to do? :unsure: :unsure:
Is it your wedding? If not, "I got stuck in traffic" is as Atlanta as Waffle Hou......you know that place TFG ate.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Yessir, I'll be there with my folks and hopefully 2 or 3 more.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
Go to the game. No brainer on this one.

If you’re late to the wedding (assuming it’s not yours) then it’s no fault of yours.