iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The free safety is back 15 yards.
then backs up 5 at snap before he starts forward

Out in space

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Feels like our guys are just slow. Getting beat around the edge and then trying to arm tackle on runs. Lots of cushion on receivers and plenty of time for the QB on pass plays.

I really don't think it is physical. There are just way too many times guys run free, If it was just speed, we would have a DB within a step or two but guys just run loose at will. Unless our DB's are practicing social distancing. To be fair, they compensate by being poor tacklers. This is really bad.

Tjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Couldn’t hold em for three minutes. Damn.
Our DC. Is in over his head too young to be a power 5 DC. He came from TEMPLE. One of COLLINS good old boys. He really didn’t hire an experience staff for COACHING or RECRUITING. Key and COLLINS are the only COACHES with Real power 5 experience of the 11. Coaches. Wonder why teams like Georgia and ALABAMA look @ the staffs and compare very experienced staff . A lot of them were HEAD COACHES.

RhoChi

Ramblin' Wreck
What are we doing as a team. Every week we come up with new excuses and new promises and then underdeliver. I don’t know how we can expect to compete with the big boys if we can’t even win the games we’re expected to.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I was hoping with this experiment he could get some on the job training to at least look more competent his third year in P5 coaching. To think we had a really Good DC that the joke of a coach let go and brought in this worthless DC
Agreed, but Woody wasn’t rah,rah and juiced up enough for our “down by the river in my van” HC.

Sheboygan

Helluva Engineer
Been this way since game 1. Guys never been ready for prime time.
This season, so far, has been my worst nightmare. I was really expecting noticeable and measurable steps forward this year. We do have less penalties than last year. But, we are CONSTANTLY digging a hole and we don't have enough coaching and players to dig ourselves out of it. Why would I think that coaches who scheme at the beginning of the game and watch us fall behind, have any clue what to do AFTER we fall behind ? This experiment with literally an inexperienced coach and most of his
staff seem to be (trying) to learn on the job, and it ain't working ! Sorry MountainBuzz, I was typing as you posted.....

Tjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I was hoping with this experiment he could get some on the job training to at least look more competent his third year in P5 coaching. To think we had a really Good DC that the joke of a coach let go and brought in this worthless DC
Let’s go to West Point and get our DC and bring him back to the flats. Anyone agrees !!!!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Olkins let Who get away ?
Where did he go.

I thought woody left earlier.

We sure need someone to help

I know andy wanted to stay. He is consultant at buffalo
stay

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.