ITS ALREADY STARTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Our DC. Is in over his head too young to be a power 5 DC. He came from TEMPLE. One of COLLINS good old boys. He really didn’t hire an experience staff for COACHING or RECRUITING. Key and COLLINS are the only COACHES with Real power 5 experience of the 11. Coaches. Wonder why teams like Georgia and ALABAMA look @ the staffs and compare very experienced staff . A lot of them were HEAD COACHES.
The coaching change was "not a well planned transition". Came right zt recruit sign dates. To bad more notice was provided. Cgc and andy mac signed almost the entire recruit class. Those players on iffense were recruited to play in old offense. Collins did the classy thing while getting a staff. He got Key and some tech guys to join him and his coordinators. I think a dl coach he hired got a "better" job so he took a guy that helped in recruiting (played lb) at Temple and put him at dl postion coach iirc He never played w played dl. I think if tgmhe check book was open he would have hired a more experienced dl guy. That said Knight has done pretty well with D Coleman's help. With this years recruiting class dl/de should be a strength in a few years.

Imo, tstan is building a war chest to give pay raises to better ast coaches and to upgrade the ones that are to be replaced.
I hope we upgrade in A BIG WAY. Not time to be bargin basement shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.