ITS ALREADY STARTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheboygan

Helluva Engineer
It's becoming painfully obvious that our defense is REALLY bad. With virtually no pass rush against most decent teams, we will be in a shootout every game. With a (relatively) inexperienced and mistake prone offense, pure stupid luck is our best, and possibly only, pathway to win games. Seriously looking at 3-9 AGAIN, IMO.
Hoping to win today and possibly BC and UM is just delusion at this point.

AugustaSwarm

Jolly Good Fellow
This is pretty depressing. I heard all offseason that the secondary was supposed to be strength of this team. Maybe we'll start blitzing to pressure the QB? SMH

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
BIG Homecoming crowd today. Perhaps, it reflects just how satisfied Tech fans are with the state of the program.

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
I would take a Paul Johnson Defense any day over this abomination that gets trotted out each week as some kind of most difficult restructuring in history. The Joke of a Coach has done a great job of taking something not very good and making it one of the worst in the country. Especially since we are at least top 50 talent wise on Defense.

TruckStick

Ramblin' Wreck
The coordinators can’t be fired fast enough. Not sure why we are waiting. Any glimpse of hope the supporters come out of the weed work just to see us blow up the next week. It’s not going to get better.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
qgZuLcU.png

that was our secondary on the first TD

GoJacketsInRaleigh

Ramblin' Wreck
Never been a big fan of a 3 man front. I can't wait until these 3 big DT get in here and join Biggers. Until then, I don't know what the answer is but we need to start winning the lines of scrimmage. I don't think some of the veteran DBs are as good as we've made them out to be either.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
I'm just flabbergasted at the lack of improvement on D from last week. Especially after Collins claims he had big talks with everyone about that

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The half time us very good.
Prez got the T.
Cheerleader won miss ga tech.
Would be better if Coach Collins was helping hand out the trophies.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Feels like our guys are just slow. Getting beat around the edge and then trying to arm tackle on runs. Lots of cushion on receivers and plenty of time for the QB on pass plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.