It is time for a coaching change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our guy is good for six or seven wins, only if we have a FCS and a Tulane on the schedule. Thank the Lord we skipped a beatdown from Central Florida. Not only do we lose to Virginia, but we have to show our *** by talking trash before the game. 40 points to Virginia. 40. let that sink in. FORTY POINTS. Looking forward to a colonoscopy from Cutcliffe. Let's hear from the contingent that had us winning the Coastal. Crickets. I thought so.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
I think it's time to put pressure on CPJ to fix the issues first, and also adapt / upgrade his offense. I still say when it works it beautiful but when it doesn't its just unwatchable. I love the triple option but something needs to change

crut

Helluva Engineer
Our guy is good for six or seven wins, only if we have a FCS and a Tulane on the schedule. Thank the Lord we skipped a beatdown from Central Florida. Not only do we lose to Virginia, but we have to show our *** by talking trash before the game. 40 points to Virginia. 40. let that sink in. FORTY POINTS. Looking forward to a colonoscopy from Cutcliffe. Let's hear from the contingent that had us winning the Coastal. Crickets. I thought so.
Way to be the dunce who hyper-reacts to a loss.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
We probably lose out. Too bad. I am very disappointed but PJ may have found his ceiling at GT. The O seems to have been figured out even by the bottom feeders. Either recruit better (not likely) or learn to live with this coach for a couple more years.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
We probably lose out. Too bad. I am very disappointed but PJ may have found his ceiling at GT. The O seems to have been figured out even by the bottom feeders. Either recruit better (not likely) or learn to live with this coach for a couple more years.
I'm not sure it an issue of teams figuring it out or that they are putting the pressure and speed on the o and forcing them to play sloppy. As cpj said all teams line up the same against us just different cats

BleedingGold

Jolly Good Fellow

Bottom feeders? Like who?

Heisman1215

Jolly Good Fellow
It’s been 10 years. Still we lose to Teams we should beat. And we lose games we have won. I’m sick of this mediocrity that is put on the field every week. But for some reason this fan base is happy and content with being a 6-6 7-5 team. With the once occasionally 9-10 win season. I’ll take a spread with 4 wideouts any day. I’d love to see Calvin Johnson 2.0. Plus I love to see that little number next to GT on the screen. PJ has been here 10 years. 3-5 and I am going to say 4 wins this year. Again another year without a bowl.
And on Nov. 28 I hope there is a huge lightning storm over ATL to cancel that game.
It is time for PJ to go

BleedingGold

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm all for what's best for the program. Personally, I think Johnson is what's best but if these seasons continue, he needs to be shown the door. Unfortunately, I think Roof is Johnson's biggest problem. Three times this guy had allowed an offense to drive the field while we've had a late lead.

Animal02

Banned
I'm all for what's best for the program. Personally, I think Johnson is what's best but if these seasons continue, he needs to be shown the door. Unfortunately, I think Roof is Johnson's biggest problem. Three times this guy had allowed an offense to drive the field while we've had a late lead.
Did you even manage to look at the size of the WRs against out DBs?

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Time for a change? No.
I hope Paul is humbled and embarrassed of the result today though. He really ran his mouth about playing 3-4 teams then he gets beat. Bronco is 3-1 vs Paul.

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
Where the hell is the money gonna come from to show him the door? Have some of you guys been paying attention to the GTAA finances.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Paul's seat deserves to be heated at this point, especially with 2015 considered. While I don't think its time for a change yet, we could potentially consider it in the near future depending on how the end of this year and the beginning of next year go.

Heisman1215

Jolly Good Fellow
Literally, every other team runs this same offense. How are we going to go up against them we're running the same thing they are except they have better guys running it? Also, Calvin Johnson 2.0 is not coming to Tech in this age of college football.
Your right. We should just accept being subpar. How stupid this is what I am talking about always coming up with excuses and settling for crap. What is wrong with this fan base. Everyone should be sick of this. How do you know Ricky June is not 2.0. He makes circus catches all the time. Tech has not had a QB since Godsey.

Status
Not open for further replies.