It’s Yates Time...period

Jacket4Life

Jolly Good Fellow
Graham eyes down his receivers. He throws a good long ball but honestly haven’t been overly impressed with him overall. I know it was a small sample size against backups but you couldn’t help but notice Yates has that it factor. Reminded me a lot of JT. Hope he plays more going forward.

GT Tennessee

Jolly Good Fellow
While he had some throws and good running decisions, don't read to much into it. It was late in the game against Va Techs 2s and 3s.

That being said at this point in the season play him.....why not.
True it was late, but I just feel the rhythm of the offense was better. Those ball he threw were better balls then Graham IMO.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
In 2 years there will be a better QB on the Flats than either.

I think Graham has made remarkable progress this year, but which QB to start is a decision the coaches are a million times more qualified to make.

thebull35

Jolly Good Fellow
You guys do realize the EXACT SAME THING was being said about James Graham earlier this season? I'm a coach and have been in a similar situation and can assure you that the coaches have done what they feel is best for not only now, but also what best for the long term health of the program. If they felt that Yates was even marginally better than JG he would have been in there a hell of a lot more than he has. I get the feeling that posters here want to use Yates' success as a final measure of vindication of how great of a coach CPJ was...Again, I say, LET IT GO. He's retired.