It’s Yates Time...period

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Interesting how when earlier this season we were rotating QB's, there were complaints of how we need to pick to one guy.
Now that we are sticking to one guy, they are still complaining ...

To be fair, I am not sure if there is a fan base in America that doesn't like to argue about who should be starting at QB. I am sure lots of Patriot fans are mad they lost one game this season and think Brady needs to be benched because he is too old. It is just a fact of football fandom. The sun comes up, the grass is green, and fans like to debate the backup QB.

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
To be fair, I am not sure if there is a fan base in America that doesn't like to argue about who should be starting at QB. I am sure lots of Patriot fans are mad they lost one game this season and think Brady needs to be benched because he is too old. It is just a fact of football fandom. The sun comes up, the grass is green, and fans like to debate the backup QB.

Understood, but also ... some GT fans have a narrative when it comes to our Head Coach !

VintageWreck

Jolly Good Fellow
Graham had a good game. When he had time to throw he was money. Looks good runing too.

P'Nut called a fine game especially that QB draw with Graham going to the end zone. If I recall there was some chess there with NC State moving in and out to confuse. I believe we called a timeout just before the score. Sitting just above the aisle in the lower West it was a thing of beauty.

The cavalry is coming on the offensive line. We will be bigger and have more depth.

Congrats to A. Brown. He can play.

The defensive backfield are headhunters and can bring the wood.

We need two DT's and an impactful linebacker.

The future is bright.

THWG!

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Interesting how when earlier this season we were rotating QB's, there were complaints of how we need to pick to one guy.
Now that we are sticking to one guy, they are still complaining ...
The thought process was that you stick with one guy for a good bit until he shows he can’t do, Then you give the next guy up a chance.