It’s ugly, but I noticed some good things.

TheDanielHordShow

Helluva Engineer
1. For all the Collins haters, he’s gonna be gone if we don’t make a bowl. The final score today was unacceptable.

2. Offense looked better, o line was bad but passing game was nice, sims looks more accurate.

3. Defense looked solid at times, they still have lots of work to do though.

I feel like if we had played Virginia or Duke we would’ve won or at least been in the game. Ole Miss is still a good team remember. Still, an unacceptable loss.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
1. For all the Collins haters, he’s gonna be gone if we don’t make a bowl. The final score today was unacceptable.

2. Offense looked better, o line was bad but passing game was nice, sims looks more accurate.

I feel like if we had played Virginia or Duke we would’ve won or at least been in the game. Ole Miss is still a good team remember. Still, an unacceptable loss.
All you need to know is the play made by the Ole Miss quarterback late in the third quarter. Needing a first down in a game that was already in hand, he put his head down ran over a Tech defensive back and nearly got a first down. Sims would have gone out of bounds to avoid the hit. Our team has quit on the coach, the school, and their teammates. Now that, is "unacceptable"

Gold1

Helluva Engineer

Ummmmm he’s gone NOW

flygtfly

Georgia Tech Fan

Really… offense actually looked better? You base this off of 0 points scored?

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
teams in sports or business have to believe their leadership is putting them in a position to succeed. After the first three games it is not even close. I know it costs money we don't have, but if we don't fire Collons now, I think we are setting up for another 3 win season.

Techfan02

Ramblin' Wreck
teams in sports or business have to believe their leadership is putting them in a position to succeed. After the first three games it is not even close. I know it costs money we don't have, but if we don't fire Collons now, I think we are setting up for another 3 win season.
Where is win 2 and 3?

SandySpringsJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I left at half time and vowed not to return to BDS until Collins is gone. I have kept my tickets and remained loyal all through the disaster of the past 3 plus years because I love Tech football and feel for the players. But enough is enough. Aside from Bill Lewis Tech has always been well coached. But CGC just cannot do it. Very sad as it has set the program back so far.