Is uga scared?

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Why be scared of Tech?

Have you been to Athens lately?
I realize most of yall on here hate those buttholes just as much as I do, but do yourself a favor and drive thru their campus sometime and check out the facilities and infrastructure.

GT stock is on the rise, I hope it continues to grow exponentially, but we have a long way's to go before we are even in the same realm they are.

Those deep pockets continue to get deeper and deeper yet they get the same result, disappointed in the end.

If they want to increase SOS, exactly how it was stated previously, move out of the SEC e...
Until you decide to do that, shut it. Ugag....

I despise those A-holes

Deleted member 2897

From the article: "Both Georgia and Clemson have aggressive schedule models now and moving into the future that feature two non-conference games against Power 5 opponents most years."

LOL:
Georgia's OOC schedule 2018: Austin Peay, Middle Tennessee, UMass
Georgia's OOC schedule 2019: Murray State, Arkansas State, Notre Dame
Georgia's OOC schedule 2010: Virginia, East Tennessee, UL-Monroe

I've left Georgia Tech out to point out a couple interesting things:
1) What is this aggressive scheduling model they speak of?
2) Not a single OOC game ON THE ROAD.

I think this is all BS talk to deflect from the real problem - they can't win championships. They play in the SEC. Its supposed to be God's football conference put on the earth. They can play Peter Pan OOC. If they win the SEC, they'll go to the CFP. All this other stuff is just excuse-noise.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Fact is we have to beat them more. Academics, stadium size, conference division - All that crap is irrelevant. (And I doubt if, nationwide, the ACC Coastal is considered better than sec- east).

WE have to beat them more and raise more money than we have been.

The athens aholes have added fsu & cu to future schedules and appears are in talks with OU.

We just need to beat them more and stop with the whining.

And by Any Means Necessary. Change the World.

Deleted member 2897

Fact is we have to beat them more. Academics, stadium size, conference division - All that crap is irrelevant. (And I doubt if, nationwide, the ACC Coastal is considered better than sec- east).

Last year the ACC Coastal wasn't. But a few years earlier the ACC Coastal was better - in fact, everyone was better. The SEC Least was the single lowest rated P5 division in the country - a few years in a row at that.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
They’re a bunch of idiots acting like their so elite yet they lose to the best SEC West team they play every year whether it’s Auburn or their Other cross over.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
LOL, this is rich... Kirby smart is looking at the OOC schedule over the next couple of years and knows it could be a HUGE liability. If UGA drops a game and doesn't win the SEC or drops 2 and wins the SEC, in either scenario they could honestly be left out. The SEC east appears to be getting better (looking at you Florida) after being one of the worst conferences in recent memory. Kirby isn't dumb, he knows this, and knows that it will be tough for UGA to make the playoffs in the SEC.

From a Previous poster....

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
LOL, this is rich... Kirby smart is looking at the OOC schedule over the next couple of years and knows it could be a HUGE liability. If UGA drops a game and doesn't win the SEC or drops 2 and wins the SEC, in either scenario they could honestly be left out. The SEC east appears to be getting better (looking at you Florida) after being one of the worst conferences in recent memory. Kirby isn't dumb, he knows this, and knows that it will be tough for UGA to make the playoffs in the SEC.

From a Previous poster....
They have had some light OOC but have scheduled home and homes with Oklahoma, Texas, Florida State, UCLA, and Clemson in the past few weeks but hey that doesn’t fit the narrative. Plus a game with oregon
We have ole miss, Colorado, and Norte dame
In the same window