Is Satterfield nasty enough to be a HC?

GT_EE78

Banned
Satterfield was 8-5 last year versus 3-9 for CGC. Looks like CGC will catch up this year.
likely that you're gonna have to wait for next year if your trying to decide if he would have been
a better choice. (I'm sure glad it wasn't Whiz) As of today I'm liking CGC's odds.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
I know 'Cuse is being facetious, but mea culpa...I really liked Satterfield at the time, and wanted him to at least be seriously considered. I liked what he did at App State.

In Satterfield's defense, he came in 2nd in the Atlantic last year. Also, their conference losses this year came to undefeated #7 Miami, 3-1 PItt....and GT.

I still think he's going to do well at Louisville.
Coach Satterfield is not the one turning the ball over. Louisville has had 6 turnovers in the last two games and Christ alone knows how many sacks given up between Pitt and Miami. Seems like we got at least two last night. They have Cunningham as a good quarterback, Atwell is an outstanding receiver a very good tight end and a good running back. Those things are nice but most power 5 teams have that kind of talent on offense. What separates the elite teams like Alabama, Clemson, UGA, Ohio State, from the Louisvilles of the world is defense. If we want to get better we have to find a way to get defensive tackles, more speed in the back seven on defense. It is just that simple but really hard to do unless you are willing to cheat.