Is James Graham still in school?

Bule

Jolly Good Fellow
Very encouraging that he may make it through. I thought it definitely got easier after the freshman year of insanity that is GT weed out classes. JG is an awesome athlete no matter what position he ends up at so definitely don’t want to see him leave !!!

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I am hopeful that Graham gets his grades up and figures out how to get through the classroom challenges. It is not always an easy transition from high school to a rigorous college with high expectations of its students. It wasn't for me either.
Where does he rate with the other QB's we have in the program. Is he a decent passer? How probable is he to be the starter?

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I am hopeful that Graham gets his grades up and figures out how to get through the classroom challenges. It is not always an easy transition from high school to a rigorous college with high expectations of its students. It wasn't for me either.
Where does he rate with the other QB's we have in the program. Is he a decent passer? How probable is he to be the starter?

I think James will get a shot at QB, but he will ultimately end up at slot or WR. He probably has an NFL future there. He's the most explosive and fastest player on offense...seriously, he's got a special gear we need on the field. I think he'd be a QB in CPJ's offense, but he doesn't have the passing skillset required in Patenaude's offense. I'm sure Patenaude has a package for Graham...he's just a lethal weapon.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Need to remind everyone that Graham’s desire is to play quarterback. That’s why he signed with Georgia Tech, and turned down other offers.

I believe Patenaude (and by extension, Collins) will give Graham a shot at QB in the upcoming spring training sessions. Then carry it over to preseason fall practices. IF Graham first succeeds in making himself eligible academically.

It will be very interesting to watch the coming spring T-Day scrimmage game.