Is James Graham still in school?

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Just wondering ... he needs to bring his grades up to regain eligibility so he can compete for the QB job this spring.

Anyone know? Thanks

LibertyTurns

Banned
I’ll say it again, it’s not the good old days boys. Join the square root club, get a do-over, next thing you know you’re on the Dean’s List. Mr Graham will be just fine as long as he wants to put in the work.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
2D5C6C15-66C7-40B9-AFC4-38245F2E6834.jpeg
Lol Ds........

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
First semester (quarter back when I was there) is tough on just about every freshman - being away from home, maybe being away from the high school sweetheart, no curfew, new freedoms, new environment and the list goes on. I suspect most of us cannot appreciate the weight of adding football season to all of that. Sounds like he is adapting now and, hopefully, will do just fine.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I would but she got mad when she saw that if I made a mistake on the computer I use white out on the screen, hey they are saying we could get a 1/2 " of snow I need to run to the store and get some beer if we get snowed in tomorrow.
Beer inventories should never be allowed to get below acceptable limits.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
First semester (quarter back when I was there) is tough on just about every freshman - being away from home, maybe being away from the high school sweetheart, no curfew, new freedoms, new environment and the list goes on. I suspect most of us cannot appreciate the weight of adding football season to all of that. Sounds like he is adapting now and, hopefully, will do just fine.

@tmhunter52 do you have a son that coaches lacrosse?