1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Is Eric returning to the board or not?

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by CLHarperJackt, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Blumpkin Souffle

Blumpkin Souffle Bidly Biddington III

The key is to post better content.

2. jacketup

jacketup Helluva Engineer

Except for the Mods, we are all paid what we are worth.

3. GTonTop88

GTonTop88 Helluva Engineer

He could still be a part of the site without having to do all of the stuff he use to do. If he can make time to find some info, good. If not that's fine too.

4. Skeptic

Skeptic Helluva Engineer

I think it ought to be like those old country newspaper correspondents. The reason they wrote about granny's milk cow was that they were paid by the column inch. Well, maybe they thought a milk cow was interesting.

Blumpkin Souffle likes this.
  5. jeffgt14

jeffgt14 We Suck

Here's what I think of these five question. There's really no reason to keep anything a secret so I think we'll know something whenever something is decided but I think we're probably sitting around question #4 right now.

6. Skeptic

Skeptic Helluva Engineer

Maybe the obvious might be considered: it is really nobody's business.

7. SolicitorJacket

SolicitorJacket Helluva Engineer

There are plenty of things in life that are none of anyone's business, but the simple yes or no of whether a valued contributor to a public website will or will not be returning is a valid question.

It is sorta like an announcement that the lead actor wont be returning to your favorite show. The reason behind it or what he is going to do next is absolutely nobody's business. But the simple question itself is perfectly fine to ask.

No one owes us an answer though.

8. Bigb

Bigb Helluva Engineer

Kids don't take up every waking hour of the day. I know.