Is Devine really 370?

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Fwiw, I think our O typically expects the tackles to get to the next level and pull to the flats more than the guards, though we expect the guards to move a bit too.

PowderSpringsJacket88

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
In regards to #4, how do you know this? Have you seen him in practice? I ask sincerely, not to challenge your statement. In regards to #7, you are probably correct. I have to trust the coaches on this one.
Coaches have stated that he is a teddy bear off the field which is fine. However, many recruiting scouts(which are not always the most knowledgeable) reported he didn't play very hard last year which is why he was bumped from a 4 star to a 3 star. Haha not just because he was coming to GT.

He played harder his Junior year than his Senior year is what I heard but I am not putting any real stock into it once I see him play.

SoCal_GT_Fan

Jolly Good Fellow
Exhibit "A": Leonard Davis.

I remember this guy was like 6'6" 360+ lbs. Played tackle for the longhorns and was the 2nd overall pick. Had a decent career playing tackle and guard. I think he made a couple pro bowls at guard. His athleticism was off-the-charts for a man that big.

Hope that's what we have here.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Kid's a big geek. Into anime and other corky things...
He always looks nonchalant even when he was at the Opening in Oregon.
He hurts his millionaire chances playing guard instead of tackle tho.
I think he'll be good at Tech.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer

What's your deal?

Yoda

Helluva Engineer
Jim Hart?

new jacket404

Georgia Tech Fan
Always wanted to speak on devine's senior year he played with a knee injury. The whole year .i guess know. One. Knew that.it probably was for the best.yes there is some gut but every thing else arms legs solid .give him a chance stay healthy enough to play .let him show us .yes he has nerd like tendencies .but he's a gamer and likes to win.a mean streak? Do you have to be mean to be affected? He can open up a hole like no other ,protect who ever he needs to run block and also little known to others is a monster nose guard yes. Can play boths sides of th ball thats his Past cant wait to see his future.stay healthy. Go jackets

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Always wanted to speak on devine's senior year he played with a knee injury. The whole year .i guess know. One. Knew that.it probably was for the best.yes there is some gut but every thing else arms legs solid .give him a chance stay healthy enough to play .let him show us .yes he has nerd like tendencies .but he's a gamer and likes to win.a mean streak? Do you have to be mean to be affected? He can open up a hole like no other ,protect who ever he needs to run block and also little known to others is a monster nose guard yes. Can play boths sides of th ball thats his Past cant wait to see his future.stay healthy. Go jackets
Welcome aboard!

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
Great post Boomer...great summary.

The only worry I have ever had is #4. He just comes off as a gentle giant and didn't play with a mean streak back in his HS days from what I've seen. Hopefully we seen that mean streak show up in college.
did not have to play with a mean streak ion hs