Irish plan

JacketintheBend

Georgia Tech Fan
Jaylon_Smith_in_coverage.jpg

Minawreck

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't understand why other teams don't focus on hitting the QB with every player (save 1) every play. I can't see how this would be ineffective.

JacketintheBend

Georgia Tech Fan
If we control TOP the ND defense will get worn down including J Smith. Weather forecast is a concern IMO.

65 w/wind 20-25 and some rain - what's not to like ?
They spread and throw, we run. Our ad IMO.

3d string QB and TB not gonna get it done for the Irish. Not this week.

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
Did anyone else notice that Deshone Kizer had a long delivery? He has a bit of a wind up before the ball leaves his hands, can any of our real football guys tell me if I'm right or am I mistaken?

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Did anyone else notice that Deshone Kizer had a long delivery? He has a bit of a wind up before the ball leaves his hands, can any of our real football guys tell me if I'm right or am I mistaken?
I'm a long way from a "real football guy" but most everybody who has seen him play says he takes longer to wind up then Tim Tebow. Soooo … looks like you are right. Whether that will help us is anyone's guess. It should be fairly easy to see who he's going to throw to, but if he gets time enough for the WR to get open, so what?

Like I and some others say, this is the D's game. 5 stops, guys, just 5 stops.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
All you need to know is right here. Most underrated D in the country.

The D is what I am most excited about this year. We were better towards the end of last year when they were turned loose. We'll find out this weekend where we are this year. The D passed their first two practice tests with flying colors this year......

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer

Increases the chance of a rusher stripping the ball too