Invesco qqq GT commercial

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
These commercials seem to say, “smarter than Tech”. I’m not sure why or if we would agree to that. Maybe the ACC or NCAA agreed to it without Tech permission? I don’t how that stuff works but I don’t think this shines a positive light on Tech or the football program, especially since CGC supposedly uses analytics.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
These commercials seem to say, “smarter than Tech”. I’m not sure why or if we would agree to that. Maybe the ACC or NCAA agreed to it without Tech permission? I don’t how that stuff works but I don’t think this shines a positive light on Tech or the football program, especially since CGC supposedly uses analytics.
The ad is clearly implying, “We’re smarter than the smartest”…what’s not to like about that?

Would you rather see (u)GA in the commercial, with the implication, ”we’re smarter than the barking goobers”?

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
The ad is clearly implying, “We’re smarter than the smartest”…what’s not to like about that?

Would you rather see (u)GA in the commercial, with the implication, ”we’re smarter than the barking goobers”?
Yes. Are you serious? We know we are smarter than the leg humpers and we could still say we are smarter than Invesco.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Yes. Are you serious? We know we are smarter than the leg humpers and we could still say we are smarter than Invesco.
You miss the point, I think…they wanted to pick the smartest football program, and say, “we’re even smarter than that”. Of course it’s advertising BS…but they picked GT as the paragon of “smartest” programs.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
You miss the point, I think…they wanted to pick the smartest football program, and say, “we’re even smarter than that”. Of course it’s advertising BS…but they picked GT as the paragon of “smartest” programs.
Well, that’s your take and hopefully most others also take it that way. I don’t. It just looks silly since we are struggling on the football field and our football IQ appears questionable. I’m sure this will make you feel dirty but imagine you’re a mutt fan watching that commercial.

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
I’m sure this will make you feel dirty but imagine you’re a mutt fan watching that commercial.

Woof. Woof. :poop::poop:.

Oh look squirrel.

If we got paid enough the commercial is fine. We need the money. Too bad none of the players appeared with their NIL.

/