Introduce yourself

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Hello all. I've been a Tech sidewalk fan since a trip to Atlanta to visit family in 1982. Watching coach Cremins, Mark Price and the gang that year hooked me for life. A game that was one of my favorites to attend was seeing Iman Shumpert's triple double against VT in 2011. Looking forward to Damon's first season and a hopeful return to national prominence for the Jackets!
Thank you AND WELCOME aboard!

gtg021x

Georgia Tech Fan
Greetings! I'm John from Maryland. Graduated AE '09. Grew up a Tech fan thanks to my dad (CE '77). My earliest memory of GT football was sitting in upper West stands of Bobby Dodd and being extremely excited to be able to pee in the trough. Favorite games would have to be comeback against Clemson in '04, COFH in '08, and Tulane '15 (my wife's first GT game). Honorable mention to Temple '19 (first game with my son just not a very good game for Tech). Long time reader and wanted to feel a bit more connected to fellow GT fans.

Greensburg Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Hello from Greensburg, PA. Supporter of GT hoops back in the day 1981 when Bobby Cremins first became HC with season tickets for years prior to moving to PA. I go back to the day when Pepper Rogers was HC of the football team. Look forward to some good dialogue about the Jackets on this board.

Techcaster572

Jolly Good Fellow
Brand new member
Name is Alex
Been around Ga Tech since 73 as my dad was a 68 grad of ma tech
I host a sports show and love to talk tech with callers

Best Tech game I’ve been to..

Way too many to name
Football
Citrus Bowl
90 National championship
98 Gator Bowl