Injury update

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Any news on Trey Klock?
Didn't he go down in the 2nd and not return?
How about any other injuries that we had.
We will need all hands on deck this wknd.

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
I thought I saw Klock go back in. Only other injury I noticed was PJ Davis. He came out and Vic took his place.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
It seems it was maybe stickler
He went back in but came out again.

That agrees with CPJ's comment that Klock tried to go back in and play but could not. He seemed to suggest the injury was not serious or that could be a general answer about team injuries? There was a picture of Klock on the sideline (ESPN3 replay) during the game with his shoe off and ice on top of his foot/ankle.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
There have been several posts complaining about questions not being heard during press conferences. We hear CPJ's answer but often have to guess about which player he is talking about. This leads to all sorts of misinfo and disagreements on this forum. This happens a lot and is a source of frustration for us wanting to be accurate (after all we are Engineers) and knowing what is going on concerning issues such as injuries, player performance, depth chart changes, etc. However I do concede that some of these questions are so poorly contrived and stated that hearing them may not help. On injuries especially it would be nice to know for sure who CPJ is talking about. (I would not even consider trying to get CPJ to repeat the question!)

There have been several posts complaining about questions not being heard during press conferences. We hear CPJ's answer but often have to guess about which player he is talking about. This leads to all sorts of misinfo and disagreements on this forum. This happens a lot and is a source of frustration for us wanting to be accurate (after all we are Engineers) and knowing what is going on concerning issues such as injuries, player performance, depth chart changes, etc. However I do concede that some of these questions are so poorly contrived and stated that hearing them may not help. On injuries especially it would be nice to know for sure who CPJ is talking about. (I would not even consider trying to get CPJ to repeat the question!)
If they are not going to provide mics to those asking questions, I wish they had some kind of moderator to repeat them. Like you said, there's no sense asking Johnson to repeat them, nor should he.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
There was a microphone passed around yesterday per usual at home game pressers. It's only for the GT/Ramblinwreck.com feed and not acoustics in the press room. For whatever reason that didn't work yesterday. It's been a problem in the past too and I'm not sure why.

In any case, if there are questions I can potentially answer off memory or by referencing my Audio.

Re: injuries, CPJ basically dismissed the severity of those for both JT and Klock. Personal observations from the game (with binoculars, so close-up), JT had his whole leg wrapped and was visibly limping on the sideline. I think he still could have played as CPJ stated, however it wasn't worth it. Klock had his ankle wrapped, tried to play again, but couldn't even walk back to the huddle without pain so he was pulled for good.