Injury Reports

Deleted member 2897

Sorry, P5/G5. Still applies - seriously, there are several in the SEC who play 0.

For instance - number of out of conference road P5/G5 games:
Alabama: 0
Georgia: 0
Ole Miss: 0
Texas A&M: 0
Tennessee: 0
LSU: 0
Auburn: 0

Vanderbilt: 1
South Carolina: 1
Florida: 1
Kentucky: 1
Arkansas: 1
Missouri: 1
Mississippi State: 1

So technically, Georgia Tech play as many out of conference P5/G5 road games (2) as 2/3rds of the SEC Conference (9 teams) combined.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
For instance - number of out of conference road P5/G5 games:
Alabama: 0
Georgia: 0
Ole Miss: 0
Texas A&M: 0
Tennessee: 0
LSU: 0
Auburn: 0

Vanderbilt: 1
South Carolina: 1
Florida: 1
Kentucky: 1
Arkansas: 1
Missouri: 1
Mississippi State: 1

So technically, Georgia Tech play as many out of conference P5/G5 road games (2) as 2/3rds of the SEC Conference (9 teams) combined.
Until last year's Florida vs Michigan game, Florida had not played an OOC opponent outside of the state of Florida since 1991. Since that game was a neutral site in Dallas, Florida has still not had a true road game OOC outside of Florida since '91.

Also, it is not the ACC's fault we don't have a cupcake before Georgia. OOC are scheduled by the teams and then the ACC schedules work around them (usually). Sometimes you'll have ESPN try to force a game early in the season like the UT/GT game.

JacketGirl

Jolly Good Fellow
You got his number?
Pretty sure you could DM him on Twitter (ie the platform where HE publicly posted it) if you want to, but that’s your call.

FYI - the post is still there. Anyone with twitter can read it. His account isn’t private. Pretty sure if CPJ was worried about it he would tell Kyle to take it down. But by all means, feel free to be an Internet tough guy with me.

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
The way I read it was it's one of those things where it hurts a little during the game, but when you wake up the next morning you feel like death. Hopefully he took a couple long dips in those new tubs and is ready to go. We'll need him and Adams to get push in the middle.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Pretty sure you could DM him on Twitter (ie the platform where HE publicly posted it) if you want to, but that’s your call.

FYI - the post is still there. Anyone with twitter can read it. His account isn’t private. Pretty sure if CPJ was worried about it he would tell Kyle to take it down. But by all means, feel free to be an Internet tough guy with me.
M'am, the last thing I was being was an internet tough guy.

I was merely commenting on how injuries are/were kept kinda' hush hush sometimes for strategic reasons, PJ gets all bent out of shape when quizzed about them, and yet Henderson gets on the 'net and tells about his condition/injury.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
M'am, the last thing I was being was an internet tough guy.

I was merely commenting on how injuries are/were kept kinda' hush hush sometimes for strategic reasons, PJ gets all bent out of shape when quizzed about them, and yet Henderson gets on the 'net and tells about his condition/injury.

CPJ doesn't like talking about injuries. Got it. Interesting thing is in this report for betting it looks like either we have very few or we are very clandestine about it. I'm more interested in Miami and UVa injuries right now than our own. We'll find out tomorrow night who is playing and who isn't which is good enough for me.

From http://www.donbest.com/ncaaf/injuries/
Miami has 11 (one is the announcement that Perry is starting QB)
UVa has 11.
VT has 12.
Wake has 11.
We have 3.