Injury report?

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Zenon has a torn MCL and partially torn ACL, done for the season.

%$&$% that bites. When he got up from that tackle, it didn't look good. The hit just gave the leg angle a funny look if my memory is 0correct.

TZ - Thank you for your play on the Flats! Hope you get to go to the OB and cheer on your "brothers" to victory over another Bulldog team!

According to the AJC, Coach Paul Johnson said Sunday that, regarding injuries, “I don’t think we lost anybody seriously for the long term. I think they’ll be O.K. for the bowl game.”
Has the situation with Zenon changed since Johnson said that?

Squints

Helluva Engineer
According to the AJC, Coach Paul Johnson said Sunday that, regarding injuries, “I don’t think we lost anybody seriously for the long term. I think they’ll be O.K. for the bowl game.”
Has the situation with Zenon changed since Johnson said that?

Pure speculation ahead. It could depend on how bad the tear is. The short term issue with an injury like this is the swelling which may not be a problem with the extra time before the game. If it's not a bad tear he might still be able to play with some intense bracing of the knee. I could see him at least trying to give that a shot considering it'd be the last game of his career.