Autry
Jeune
Griffin
Roberts
Gamble
Mason
Hill
Days

In the future, can you add 1st initials when needed? I'm guessing it was Chris and not Lynn or Ty Griffen? Autry is still unambiguous and I guess Jabari is Hunt-Days rather than juet Days, but that one's close.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
In the future, can you add 1st initials when needed? I'm guessing it was Chris and not Lynn or Ty Griffen? Autry is still unambiguous and I guess Jabari is Hunt-Days rather than juet Days, but that one's close.

We don't have any Chris, Lynn or Ty Griffen's that I know of :)

I posted it on the fly...but figured most would get them. I tried to post in position as well... but next time I will post full names.

I posted in another thread yesterday about Chris Griffin being hurt.
Autry is the only Autry on the roster right now.
And Days is for Synjyn Days...he has been injured for awhile now.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I am not sure if Perkins is back yet either.

None of these injuries are too serious from what I know and we should have most of these guys back soon...excluding Roberts, Jeune and Hill.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I am not sure if Perkins is back yet either.

None of these injuries are too serious from what I know and we should have most of these guys back soon...excluding Roberts, Jeune and Hill.

I think CPJ said that Perk was back on Monday in the audio you linked.

Stonewall

Jolly Good Fellow
Why the heck do we always seem to have so many injured during spring? Seems like the team's a friggin' MASH unit every spring. One of the new changes GA Southern's new coach instituted this spring was a focus on fundamentals and less hitting. Whereas, in the past Monken had kids beating their brains out. A lot of programs (including Alabama and FSU) do the same. With the hits these days so violent and new protocols for concussions it makes sense.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
I'm pretty sure Autry hurt his hamstring, and Jeune tore his MCL but idk if that's old news. Either way nothing too too bad.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
The stuff like Hill,Roberts, and Gamble does not bother me.

These other ones do...There are too many injured guys right now.

I'm a little confused by this comment, since Roberts and Hill have potentially career-ending medical situations. Those are two experienced guys who have started big games on Offense and it is concerning they may not be cleared. The other guys are the ones who's injuries aren't at the point where they may miss games. Hill and Roberts' medical conditions are the more serious ones we have right now. Definitely agree that we have too many injuries right now.

PowderSpringsJacket88

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I'm a little confused by this comment, since Roberts and Hill have potentially career-ending medical situations. Those are two experienced guys who have started big games on Offense and it is concerning they may not be cleared. The other guys are the ones who's injuries aren't at the point where they may miss games. Hill and Roberts' medical conditions are the more serious ones we have right now. Definitely agree that we have too many injuries right now.
Sorry, my point was that this type of stuff is unavoidable which is why it didn't bother me. Roberts and Hill are potential starters and their careers might be over which is devastating for them and not good at all for the program.

The stuff that bothers me are the avoidable type of injuries. Green being hurt for 124th time (he wears more red than a UGA player)

PowderSpringsJacket88

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I have heard that there are more injured guys than this list. I can't remember a time when we have been so depleted.