Injuries

CHE90

Jolly Good Fellow
I thought I saw in another thread a tweet from AJ Gray indicating he just got kicked in the back. Didn't sound too serious for him.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I have no idea if it is serious or not, but I saw it on film. He was the recipient of a Patrick Gamble leg whipping heel shot to the kidney area as both were spinning to the ground on a tackle. It looked like it would have hurt real bad. Kidney shots are illegal in boxing for a reason.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
On injuries, I'd like to see a summary too. There were a lot of players who went out and came back in. We really won't know much till Thursday at 6 PM. And then there will be game time players.

Summers is out again :( DJ White was out and then Step went out and stayed out I think.

Skov didn't dress out. Snoddy has a soft cast so should be back soon.

AJ Gray on twitter said he'd be fine it was "just" a kick in the back.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
On injuries, I'd like to see a summary too. There were a lot of players who went out and came back in. We really won't know much till Thursday at 6 PM. And then there will be game time players.

Summers is out again :( DJ White was out and then Step went out and stayed out I think.

Skov didn't dress out. Snoddy has a soft cast so should be back soon.

AJ Gray on twitter said he'd be fine it was "just" a kick in the back.

PJ went down in the game but later came back in. Someone on this forum reported that Kagawa had a serious leg injury and was carried to the locker room after the game??? Smith also left the game shook up.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
alot were in game ticky tack injuries that heal or are fine this week.

I don't think we had any long termers; step durham could be one...but what happened to him

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
PJ went down in the game but later came back in. Someone on this forum reported that Kagawa had a serious leg injury and was carried to the locker room after the game??? Smith also left the game shook up.
Pretty sure I saw Kagawa running down the field to celebrate with the rest of the team, hope he didn't end up like the kid from MSU who got hurt in the celebration scrum a week ago.