Injuries other than Johnson?

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
I know IJ has "undisclosed". Were there any other folks that left due to injury yesterday?

McNair, Davis, and Perkins were walked off the field. I know Davis and Perk returned to play. Mcnair was walking around after the game I believe. Green was helped off early in the game but came back and played a lot after that.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Perkins hit should have been a flag, EASILY. Then, after no flag for the hit, the refs proceeded to ignore the guy that hit him and another Wofford guy taunting Perkins substantially. Sometimes I wonder if there is anything in refs heads.

70Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
At first I thought the hit should have flagged for targeting also, but after reviewing it I have to say it was a good hard hit, shoulder to chest.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Perkins was down because he got hit in the mid section hard. No penalty there. From the upper north I thought penalty. After seeing the tape, no way.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Perkins hit should have been a flag, EASILY. Then, after no flag for the hit, the refs proceeded to ignore the guy that hit him and another Wofford guy taunting Perkins substantially. Sometimes I wonder if there is anything in refs heads.

I saw another Wofford player pulling the guy doing the taunting away and probably telling him not to be dumb and cost them a penalty.