Injuries Mounting

Deleted member 2897

I'm not sold on Cottrell yet. I haven't seen enough of him to feel safe about Lynch being down.

CPJ has given him some good compliments on blocking and knowing the plays. He has bulked up too. And he still has his 4.3 speed. And lest you think that 4.3 is one of those "I just made it up" 4.3s:

This is a big tough and fast dude. I think we'll all be pleasantly surprised at him this year.

MountPGT1990

Banned
Supposedly, Lynch hurt his hammy going in motion. The best way to let a hamstring heal is rest and stretching. I willing to bet he will be ready to go on 29th/30th

Wow, so he basically misses almost all of camp? With that much time off is 4-5 days enough to be ready for Tenn?

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Wow, so he basically misses almost all of camp? With that much time off is 4-5 days enough to be ready for Tenn?

This is a guesstimate on my part. You have to be able to practice that padded practice in order to play for CPJ. This is not a Freshman we are talking about so I'm more than certain he can jump in, and get right back in CL big play form

MountPGT1990

Banned
This is a guesstimate on my part. You have to be able to practice that padded practice in order to play for CPJ. This is not a Freshman we are talking about so I'm more than certain he can jump in, and get right back in CL big play form

Gotchya, we will definitely need CL to beat Tenn. Thanks for update

Yjacket82

Georgia Tech Fan
Not a 4 way.

Rock-
If you are close to MJ, make sure he knows that he has fans out here that will cheer for his success, no matter the outcome of a QB competition. I really admire his tenacity on and off the field and I am proud to have him as a fellow alum. He seems to be a remarkable young man and the company I work for could certainly use his supply chain expertise after his football days are over!