Incoming Transfers?

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
New Defense 4-1-6 ( Just kidding I think)
Yeah
A . On passing downs:
2 of the linemen r safeties and 3 of the 6 db are on l o s with the lb and remaining db off the line 4 yards.
B. On run downs :
Same except only 1 db is back .

The Celina 10-1 won the most Texas hs state championships in history. They we strictly B, but w better passing they have gone to A or if very conservative the chicago 54

W our DL its going to be pretty wild.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
I dont think Ezzard has submitted a waiver request. Also there is some question as to whether the ACC would waive their transfer rules in addition to the ncaa waiver. He absolutely should play. I wonder when we will know.

The 247 portal is nothing official. They are just going by publicly available information.

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
Clayton's hometown is about 20 or 30 miles outside limit the ncaa has been using. Still think he could make an argument, given that he is a dad.
This could be false info, but I think someone on this board mentioned a while back that the mom and kid live in Gainesville, FL.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Did as much digging as I could without a subscription and I cant find anything. He is handling it quietly, I guess.

Yeah, I also couldn't find anything on the other side of Myles's either/or. I imagine he wants to get close to home. I'd love for us to win out over Ugag.

GTFLETCH

Banned
I dont think Ezzard has submitted a waiver request. Also there is some question as to whether the ACC would waive their transfer rules in addition to the ncaa waiver. He absolutely should play. I wonder when we will know.

The 247 portal is nothing official. They are just going by publicly available information.
By ACC rules, Ezzard would have to sit out a season at Tech and lose a season of eligibility, as he is transferring within the conference. That would mean he would sit out the 2019 season and have three seasons remaining.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
By ACC rules, Ezzard would have to sit out a season at Tech and lose a season of eligibility, as he is transferring within the conference. That would mean he would sit out the 2019 season and have three seasons remaining.

It would be totally unfair to apply those rules in his case. It was reported at the time that Manny Diaz met with Ezzard when he took the job and they mutually agreed he should transfer. All restrictions should be waived in a case like that, IMO. Shoot, Diaz ought to call the league office on his behalf. We will see what happens, but he ought to play.