In all seriousness if we lose next week how bad will it get?

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
the same way that teams with more talent, size, and speed could and did stop the TO under CPJ is the thought process I'm having.

KSU shouldn't be able to pull ANY death marches and their tiny DL should be blown off the LOS all afternoon. That's also the thought process I'm having.

It's freaking KSU fercrissakes. That is ALSO the thought process I'm having lol. No offense, MtnBuzz!
Yet they are a better team than the team we just lost to. No offense taken but as bad as they are, they are better so unless we make huge improvements we could easily lose this week. apparently talent does not matter since we had so much more last weekend. Its called coaching and we dont have it

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Yet they are a better team than the team we just lost to. No offense taken but as bad as they are, they are better so unless we make huge improvements we could easily lose this week. apparently talent does not matter since we had so much more last weekend. Its called coaching and we dont have it

No. They are not better than NIU.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Will is the strength coach @ Reinhardt. I was on the sideline for the KSU game last Thurs. If not for a couple of back to back questionable unsportsmanlike penalties when Reinhardt had the momentum in the 4th qtr, it prob would have been a upset. If this weekends game is within 20 points going into the 4th qtr, GT has a severe head coaching problem... Either that or Reinhardt with 24 scholarships and budget the size of what GT spends on shoes, is ready to jump FCS.
I watched some of the highlights that Reinhadt posted and saw Will running onto the field with the team. Glad he is having fun and hope his career keeps moving forward.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
I went to Reinhardt. I was cheering hard. Don't know what is in the water in Waleska but all their teams are pretty good.
You should be proud. They gave Kennesaw all they wanted. Reinhardt must do a good job looking for athletes in metro Atlanta that are not wanted by other schools and coaching them up. There is plenty of football talent in metro Atlanta for small schools to build a program.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Take it easy. They are not better than NIU based on what I saw of the Reinhardt game. We will blow them out by four or five touchdowns IF we are aggressive and attack the "bone" much like Duke used to do to us. What we do not want, is a repeat of the Citadel game when stupid penalties extended drives that were already eating up the clock. The triple option is a ***** to face but it does not have to be that way. Tech needs to score early and often to take Kennesaw out of their game right away.

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
Will is the strength coach @ Reinhardt. I was on the sideline for the KSU game last Thurs. If not for a couple of back to back questionable unsportsmanlike penalties when Reinhardt had the momentum in the 4th qtr, it prob would have been a upset. If this weekends game is within 20 points going into the 4th qtr, GT has a severe head coaching problem... Either that or Reinhardt with 24 scholarships and budget the size of what GT spends on shoes, is ready to jump FCS.

LOLOLOL. If there was ever a dude made to be a S/C coach, it's #70. That middle 3 of Braun/Lee/Bryan was the nastiest interior OL ever put on God's green earth. I'd have killed to see a real 3O QB behind those three.

RickStromFan

Ramblin' Wreck

No, KSU almost lost to Reinhardt College. KSU isn't that good. NIU would beat them easily. So should we.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Take it easy. They are not better than NIU based on what I saw of the Reinhardt game. We will blow them out by four or five touchdowns IF we are aggressive and attack the "bone" much like Duke used to do to us. What we do not want, is a repeat of the Citadel game when stupid penalties extended drives that were already eating up the clock. The triple option is a ***** to face but it does not have to be that way. Tech needs to score early and often to take Kennesaw out of their game right away.
The TO needs the dive. We should dominate the middle. There is no excuse for this not being a blowout. IMHO a squeaker here is a huge loss
This is an NAIA team, for Christ's sake!

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
The TO needs the dive. We should dominate the middle. There is no excuse for this not being a blowout. IMHO a squeaker here is a huge loss
This is an NAIA team, for Christ's sake!
Slight correction. Reinhardt is in the NAIA. Kennesaw is in the Big South which is FCS (Is that right?) anyway they are ranked number 15th in that division FWIW. There is "no excuse for this not being a blowout" Indeed. I think 4 or 5 touchdowns will suffice with allowances for the Owls being a triple option team.