In all seriousness if we lose next week how bad will it get?

rfjeff9

Jolly Good Fellow
Sorry.... Not sure what I did. Collins gets his money for nothing, where his wins are 3.....
Picard Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

IslandsofGaunilo

Georgia Tech Fan
We need to defeat Kennesaw State decisively, at least something like 49-14, to mitigate the damage done this weekend. This is the last chance to regain any of the confidence the team might have had going into the season. It obviously isn’t going to get any easier going forward.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Your saying that makes me nervous.

During the offseason some posters questioned whether NIU and KS were really give-me games or not. They were scoffed at but ended up being dead on the money.
I was one of the crew skeptical of what last Saturday would look like. I know the opponent was bad but it was one of the best offensive outputs we've had in 2 years. Moving the ball has not been easy through the air or on the ground for the first 2 seasons - we pretty much dominated on the offensive side of the ball on Saturday and that's where my thrashing prediction of KSU comes from. Only having 21 points to show for our rushing average and passing efficiency is actually pretty sad because Yates/Gibbs/Mason/OL deserved far more than what Geoff let them have.