Impact Freshman - CJ Leggett

Jacket Bracket

Jolly Good Fellow
I hope he is able to redshirt. That extra year in the conditioning program will pay big dividends. As someone else mentioned, Donovan Wilson seems to be the one people forget about. I liked how hard he seemed to run during the spring. Am I missing something on him?

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I concur and would only add this: Leggett appears to be able to wait on a block. He doesn't always do it, but in many of these runs it is obvious that he is watching his OLs like a hawk for a hole to open up. Further, when he sees one, he goes straight through it; no will-he, won't-he.

So, yes, like Choice in these ways, at least.

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
Nothing wrong with a doubles hitter at B-Back.

I remember when the plan was to have him at A-Back, and I watched his film and thought "man, I don't see it. That kid looks like a natural b-back to me"

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Really think he can play either back spot. I like him most at Bback tho. Did he play most of his senior year with turf toe? Even more impressive if so. Hope that injury, if im right on that, is healed up.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
You know who he reminds me of a little? I can't even remember his name and I don't really want to. Remember that RB for UGA who tore us up at our place back when Godsey was QB (I think)? He wasn't overly fast, but ran low and tough and we couldn't seem to get him off his feet. He only took over as their starter the last couple of games.

Yes, CJ seems just like him.......only smarter.