I'm really sorry for Nessler and Daniels

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
I like your post but it might offend any dwag fans that happen by our site which don’t display the idea that the rivalry is all about fun,

Just giving you a heads up

Deleted member 2897

I like your post but it might offend any dwag fans that happen by our site which don’t display the idea that the rivalry is all about fun,

Just giving you a heads up

LOL.

For over 125 years they’ve never once been the best University in the state of Georgia. Instead of investing more and trying to change that, they now spend $100m per year to try and win football games to feel better about themselves. So it’s freaking hilarious when they can’t even do any better at that.

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
LOL.

For over 125 years they’ve never once been the best University in the state of Georgia. Instead of investing more and trying to change that, they now spend $100m per year to try and win football games to feel better about themselves. So it’s freaking hilarious when they can’t even do any better at that.
Correct.

herb

Helluva Engineer
LOL.

Oh, they are doing that too. Trying to steal the medical college, adding the engineering school, the new business building. Don’t give them any additional ideas

Deleted member 2897

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You have too much time on your hands Mods. Sad.

Deleted member 2897

The posts made between you two have apparently been deleted, but where did you get the idea that he was defending the mutts? He has done nothing like that. The only post he made that someone might assume he was doing that was pretty sarcastic IMO

He took great offense to my posts laughing at the dwags to the point of launching insults at me over it. Why else would anybody on this site push back that viciously on someone laughing about the LSU game?

And now our posts are deleted? This is really getting obnoxious. Someone really has too much time on their hands. Of all the things to be doing after tonight’s game on this site - this is just amazing.

herb

Helluva Engineer
He took great offense to my posts laughing at the dwags to the point of launching insults at me over it. Why else would anybody on this site push back that viciously on someone laughing about the LSU game?

I think it all got confused in the deleting and merging of threads, he was, I think, espousing similar views

Deleted member 2897

I think it all got confused in the deleting and merging of threads, he was, I think, espousing similar views

I dunno - I guess that could be it. But he was replying directly to my posts really coming at me over it. I wouldn’t think he could have been confusing me with someone else.

78842603_736733666737240_9019406818811576320_n.jpg