I'm pumped that I'm a new season ticket holder!

Brian Johnson

Jolly Good Fellow
Can't wait for 2014!! Lookingforward to seeing JT. Also would like to see the Defense under CTR in year 2. Do y'all think we may see some new formations this season? I think it would be interesting to see an I form or something like that. Since we have a bigger O line maybe it'll work. Idk just want to see something a tad different.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Thanks for getting those tickets! Need all the additions we can get.

Will not see any new formations. Will see fewer than last year most likely. Breaking in 4th new starting QB in 7 years (Won't go into just the last 4 years). Does not mean O won't be better, just means that the O, as under CCG, will be dictated by HC's ego.

Pray mightily for improved D & ST.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
We had season tickets last year and traveled 600 miles to make every home game. It was definitely worth it for the tailgating and seeing old friends. This year we'll go to the games which are closer to Virginia. But I'd do season tickets if we lived near Atlanta. Enjoy.

We probably won't see much new as we haven't the last few years. Bobinski said. “When we’re playing offense well under Paul’s system, we do all of those things at a really high level. Last year, we didn’t put all of the pieces together like we typically do offensively, but I don’t think that’s got anything to do with the scheme or the philosophy. It has everything to do with execution, and that’s something I think we’ll get corrected as this year comes around.”

LibertyTurns

Banned
I probably effed up and expressed interest first. If I'd have just hung up on them the phone would be ringing off the hook.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Latest update- they're completely sold out of club seats. Have to wait until after 4/15 to see if anyone bailed from last year. With all the complaining I was confident I'd be able to get some great seats fairly easily. It appears that isn't the case or maybe Ma Tech is unimpressed with my level of support over the years and is finding yet another way to punish me.

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I am not renewing my club seats due to my move to Texas... So at least there is 2 seats that will open up.

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
I just purchased my season tickets today! First time since 07', have lived in Texas since 2009 just moved back and restarting my season tickets. Got 3 for me, my fiancée and my brother. I'm pumped to be back at BDS on Saturdays again!

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
I just re-upped my reservation on my couch!

I will say that with the advancement in TVs and coverage staying at home is very tempting but I've missed out on the environment at the stadium for several years so I need my dosage of tech football again. Look forward to seeing some of you characters at BDS this year.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I will say that with the advancement in TVs and coverage staying at home is very tempting but I've missed out on the environment at the stadium for several years so I need my dosage of tech football again. Look forward to seeing some of you characters at BDS this year.
I'm an out-of-towner, but I always go to a couple games each year. I had season tickets when I lived in Atlanta.

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
DVR gives you both. Nothing beats seeing a big win at BDS and studying the film later in high def slo mo.

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
As usual, I waited till the absolute last minute to renew my season tix for the 28th consecutive year.

Too far away to make most home games but always make sure my tickets find their way into the hands of a Tech fan.

I am definitely going to the Pitt game this year. Taking the family to steel town a few days early to take in all there is to do - taking the train from DC. Top of my list is to take the Night of the Living Dead tour (I hope there is such a thing - if not, I guess I'll do a self-guided tour). I recorded Bizzare Foods in Pittsburgh and will take in all the great places to eat. Can't wait for that game.

LibertyTurns

Banned
4/15's come and gone.

Guess I'm pretty far down the priority list of who to call. Maybe May's my month? Last resort is schlepping tix from my buddies who've been living in Atlanta their whole adult life.

Maybe some day GT will give us Vets some seating credit for serving in lieu of staying home & buying season tix. I'll just keep dreaming because the big stumbling block at this point seems to be decades of non-season ticket buying activity. They acknowledged my AT donations, etc but want me to make up for not buying season tix by donating 20yrs worth of season tix to "catch me up".