I'll say it again!

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Next time we are in a goal-line situation I would love to see us hurry up to the line in I-formation like for a qb sneak, then have Sims and rb run speed option for the corner

I like your play selection but not the hurry up. Too often it is pre-snap penalties that stop drives inside the say 3 yard line, not the D. I prefer not to make massive substitutions, having the best players on the field, no gimmicks, be sure we are aligned correctly, clear instructions in the huddle, and execute one of our best plays that we have often practiced with success. That fade is not one of them until we learn how to throw, route run, and catch it. But if we do it lets throw to Blackburn.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Bryce Koon indicated it was a thigh bruise and that he could have returned in 2OT.
If a deep thigh bruise it can slow you down a bit. Had one playing basketball in HS and it makes first step tough. Hope his is not bad. He is probably spending time in a whirlpool and maybe even diathermy treatments. We need his speed and quickness.