If you had a wish list for AD JB what would it be?

leatherneckjacket

Helluva Engineer
Another idea. Each Quarter have a night of free pizza and Mountain Dew for the residence halls with the highest percentage of attendance across all sporting events. (normalized by number of students per dorm)

Ooh, another one, early registration for the residence hall, fraternity and sorority with highest attendance rate.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Another idea. Each Quarter have a night of free pizza and Mountain Dew for the residence halls with the highest percentage of attendance across all sporting events. (normalized by number of students per dorm)

Ooh, another one, early registration for the residence hall, fraternity and sorority with highest attendance rate.
Not sure if they still do this, but fraternity block seating preference for the next season was determined by the previous year's attendance percentage, for at least part of the time I was in school. Sororities didn't usually have blocks, because most of them were going to sit with guys in their preferred fraternities. Consequently, small fraternities that lacked women with season tickets on their block list ended up getting the best seats the next year because they didn't have a large percentage of ticket holders they couldn't force to go the game, but the fraternities with lots of ladies who bought tickets in their block tended to have poorer attendance when those ladies didn't go to the game.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Do anybody know about our drone clubs on campus.? I am getting in touch w the ROTO JACKETS - the drone racing team. Their site says they are the fastest DR team and they have events at "the burger bowl" couch field -( which is just west of the W21 wgmhere Flea USED to put on his famous tail gate. ) Videos of them flying in burger bowl are rwally cool.

I will start w them to see if they know anyone else doing drones. I bet they would take small $ to put on demo at burger bowl before home games.

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Do anybody know about our drone clubs on campus.? I am getting in touch w the ROTO JACKETS - the drone racing team. Their site says they are the fastest DR team and they have events at "the burger bowl" couch field -( which is just west of the W21 wgmhere Flea USED to put on his famous tail gate. ) Videos of them flying in burger bowl are rwally cool.

I will start w them to see if they know anyone else doing drones. I bet they would take small $ to put on demo at burger bowl before home games.

FYI, looks like the RotorJackets won the Collegiate Drone Racing Championship last year.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Job titles always entertain me, pretty sure 'executive associate' is an oxymoron.
When will we start to incorporate hereditary titles, such as prince, duke, king and queen, into our lexicon of job titles?

(Don't laugh...give it time...)