If you don't think

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I paid our GTAA 52 a ticket last night to sit in the end zone, watch a pathetic effort, and had to walk about 2 miles to get to my car. I will not be going back there to a game unless I go with one of my iron duke friends so I can ride with them.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I’ll be at the game Saturday and will stay until the end. I’ve never left a GT game early even when we got slaughtered.

I understand the player’s perspective but it wasn’t that we lost to Duke it was how we lost. I’ve only been on one team where we mailed it in nearly every other game and that was my first year of Little League baseball. Next year that was MY team and there wasn’t anyone on that bench nor any other team I ever played on after that that didn’t fight until the last out or last second ran off the clock.

Outside of Benson and a few others, we looked deflated as if we didn’t have the energy or desire to come back. Duke looked like they wanted to win. We did not. We didn’t appear to make any adjustments and we were getting pounded like they were 10x better than us. Can someone explain why that was? It was the same in the UVA game.

To me this loss was not a talent issue, but maybe I’m severely mistaken.

Again, I’ll leave the house Saturday at 4am and slog to the airport. It’s the last home game of the season and my last chance to see my aging friends until next year unless we pull off a huge upset. If we come out looking like a deflated balloon I won’t know what to say in light of the public posts by our players. Let’s hope they don’t.

upwgdrb

Jolly Good Fellow
I have 6 tickets and will bring 6 Tech fans. Nothing makes me madder than the people who sell their tickets to the opposing team, especially UGA fans. If those people would come to the game, we would have most of the stadium in White and Gold every time we play them. It’s ridiculous. I am sure there are some in here who sold their tickets and still talk about real tech fans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Fan support has always been minimal for the UGA game. I always felt like Tech fans just didn't want to go into an environment where they had people who were going to attack them. I fully expect the stadium to be 50-50 or even 60-40 UGA. When you are staring down the barrel of 2 out of the last 3 seasons of not going to a bowl game and just getting blown out by Duke. Yeah fans are starting to become apathetic. If the ship doesn't turn soon, the fan attitude of the Gailey years will soon set in.

Those fans you refer to forget we have beaten the mutts 2 out of the last 3 games. Maybe they should check their manhood to see if it's still there. (I cite guy's because gals typically don't forget the important things;))

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
Probably somewhere in the middle. I'm old and it's going to be cold. I won't be the guy yelling at the younger kids to sit down, but I might have to take a seat for most of the game.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I have 6 tickets and will bring 6 Tech fans. Nothing makes me madder than the people who sell their tickets to the opposing team, especially UGA fans. If those people would come to the game, we would have most of the stadium in White and Gold every time we play them. It’s ridiculous. I am sure there are some in here who sold their tickets and still talk about real tech fans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Shame on them.
That's below whale poop.

Probably somewhere in the middle. I'm old and it's going to be cold. I won't be the guy yelling at the younger kids to sit down, but I might have to take a seat for most of the game.
I'm old too (73), and I stand and yell and stomp my feet throughout the entire game. Age is no excuse, unless one is partially or totally incapacitated.