If you don't think

My son just read to me a twitter statement from Clinton Lynch. If you don't think players know what is said on message boards and such then read this.

so all of you so called fans need to read this. and then Shut the F*ck up about all your complaining. These kids are bought in and most of you know nothing about football.

Yes and I mean every word of this. Get your A** out to the game against the Dawgs and let's kick their A^^

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Win or lose, our players deserve better than what they get from the stands and alumni that never bother to get in the stands.

And if you think a lack of fan presence in the stands doesn't hurt our recruiting efforts...you are a moron....and no earned degree from Tech negates your stupidity in that ignorance.

Go Jackets!! Beat the butt sniffers and make them whine!

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Agree with him. I'm still completely embarrassed for this team and think we have some serious leadership issues but not showing up to games and selling off tickets because we aren't a 9 win team is some chicken **** BS. We complain about all this **** but let a visiting team come into our home stadium and outnumber us. We do it to ourselves.

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
Win or lose, our players deserve better than what they get from the stands and alumni that never bother to get in the stands.

And if you think a lack of fan presence in the stands doesn't hurt our recruiting efforts...you are a moron....and no earned degree from Tech negates your stupidity in that ignorance.

I second that whiskey_clear got to get more in the stands more people hollering the more the players get hyped up let's just worry abt being bowl eligible by beating gawga

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer

Go jackets

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I always support the team will be there and hope we can beat uga. Was I mad , pissed , and disappointed after yesterday , hell yes. But I still support the team and coaches. All I ask of the coaches and players do your best and prove to us that you can beat uga.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Fan support has always been minimal for the UGA game. I always felt like Tech fans just didn't want to go into an environment where they had people who were going to attack them. I fully expect the stadium to be 50-50 or even 60-40 UGA. When you are staring down the barrel of 2 out of the last 3 seasons of not going to a bowl game and just getting blown out by Duke. Yeah fans are starting to become apathetic. If the ship doesn't turn soon, the fan attitude of the Gailey years will soon set in.

Chris Freeman

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m disappointed that this season didn’t turn out better. Leading up to the Virginia game I thought Tech was better than their record indicated, now I know that they are not. That being said they still have an opportunity to become bowl eligible despite playing only 11 games this season and they have the opportunity to get that win vs UGA which would completely WRECK their season. As usual I will be there cheering on our boys. No way am I missing a chance to see this upset, no matter how small the perceived chance may be. Go Jackets!!!

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
If the ship doesn't turn soon, the fan attitude of the Gailey years will soon set in.

A win Saturday is more important now than it was prior to the Duke game. We all wrote off '15 as a "one off" event. 2 losing seasons out of 3 will start that process that you mentioned. There is a tipping point as far as fan buy in at some time that, when crossed, is very difficult, if not impossible to recover from. A win against the Dawgs gives us a winning season, a home victory against them which is about as rare as a Bigfoot sighting, a bowl bid and silence ALL but the most delusional critics of Coach and his staff.

Scubapro

Banned
Fan support has always been minimal for the UGA game. I always felt like Tech fans just didn't want to go into an environment where they had people who were going to attack them. I fully expect the stadium to be 50-50 or even 60-40 UGA. When you are staring down the barrel of 2 out of the last 3 seasons of not going to a bowl game and just getting blown out by Duke. Yeah fans are starting to become apathetic. If the ship doesn't turn soon, the fan attitude of the Gailey years will soon set in.
I agree...I always attend the Tech / Georgie game at Bobby Dodd bc I have season tickets but its not much fun dealing with the rank and file whiskey tango jawja fans. I have always been a big CPJ fan but I am not sure many coaches could do much better with what Tech offers. Remember this...the next coach will be put on probation by the Hill for at least three years until he can prove he can recruit good students....let that sink in....second...the Duke loss was awful....but CCG had two or three losses like this each year.