Ibeeballin for HC

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I know ibeeballin has been there and done that as far as playing, but i 'd be happy to do it for 1/2 of whatever he is asking. I'd let y'all help pick the starters, the schemes and the plays we run. But on my watch, we ain't wearing blue pants or shirts. let me be up front about that.

Well then, you’re fired. :D

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
@Gold1 interviewing this weekend for that position
New home unis announced:
115422496 (1) (1).jpg

What no love for the Coloradojacket as head coach......Well yes I would run CPJ's offense as I did as a youth coach....but I Damn guarantee I would have the players in incredible shape doing Rugby Drills. Did it for my youth team.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
So...@ibeeballin you all in on Tony? That’s my guy too. Any insight into why you like him as a candidate?

Biggest reason is he knows and excel at recruiting GA and is the key that would unlock a valuable pipeline in Archer & Buford HS. We have a good relationship with Grayson already but imagine getting 4-10 players/ yr from those 3 HS every yr. I also think he may be able to get those qualifiers from Dekalb, Clayton, and South Fulton.

I also believe he’ll maintain our identity with a physical, explosive run game and can utilize our current ABacks like Clemson has done with Amari Rodgers and RayRay McCloud.

Satterfield is a close 2nd tho bc he’s a winner just not sure about him a recruiter

Jacketman1

Ramblin' Wreck
Biggest reason is he knows and excel at recruiting GA and is the key that would unlock a valuable pipeline in Archer & Buford HS. We have a good relationship with Grayson already but imagine getting 4-10 players/ yr from those 3 HS every yr. I also think he may be able to get those qualifiers from Dekalb, Clayton, and South Fulton.

I also believe he’ll maintain our identity with a physical, explosive run game and can utilize our current ABacks like Clemson has done with Amari Rodgers and RayRay McCloud.

Satterfield is a close 2nd tho bc he’s a winner just not sure about him a recruiter
Interesting. What are your thoughts on Monken/Whisenhunt?

TheTaxJacket

Ramblin' Wreck

Thanks!!!!

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Interesting. What are your thoughts on Monken/Whisenhunt?

Monken. Meh. He’s the non humorous version of CPJ, I would be ok with it

Whisenhunt - hell no lol. I know it’s a different game but do folks forget he drafted one of the best Spread Option QBs in Mariotta alongside Demarco Murray and had absolutely no clue what to do with them him?!? I might even entertain Kiffin or Leach before Whisenhunt. Only positive with Whis is Eric Henderson may follow him. I say that is positive bc he has recruited before Okla St and UTSA and has developed pass rushers in 2nd rder Emmanuel Ogbah and 1st rder Marcus Davenport