I just got home from work. Did I miss anything in the game today?

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Actually, just kidding OJF. I was about to respond to your post regarding the post-game. I just got home from the game, and I'm thanking God I remembered to take my blood pressure medicine today! Now I'm just about to replay it. I want to see what the SEC network has to say about the "fumble" return, the play where a UGA player on the sideline (not in the game) hit JT after he had run out of bounds, and some of the other calls made by the SEC refs, then enjoy the entire recording several times over.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Actually, just kidding OJF. I was about to respond to your post regarding the post-game. I just got home from the game, and I'm thanking God I remembered to take my blood pressure medicine today! Now I'm just about to replay it. I want to see what the SEC network has to say about the "fumble" return, the play where a UGA player on the sideline (not in the game) hit JT after he had run out of bounds, and some of the other calls made by the SEC refs, then enjoy the entire recording several times over.

I sort of figured that, I just had to tweak you a bit. Having a little fun this evening, like all TECH FANS!!!! :D

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I actually thought Andre Ware was the best commentator we had on a tv broadcast this year. Much better than any thing the "ACC" network had.
Did you notice how much of a TECH fan Andre was becoming as the game rolled on?