I have not seen any hype videos from any of the assistant coaches lately ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbrown520

Ramblin' Wreck
Nice job ignoring the part about "the previous scheme's lack of recruiting resulted in almost no depth on the OL, thus why we are having to start Walk Ons".

I guess the fact that you are finally admitting serious issues on the OL (you do consider having to play Walk Ons in game 4 to be a bit of a problem, right?) is a step in the right direction.

And that has never happened in any other transition? It happened when CPJ took over the first time and that was after all this famous recruiting by Collins.

Look lack of depth and being forced to play stopgap players happens all the time during transitions programs. Thanks for playing. You're just wrong.

pbrown520

Ramblin' Wreck
you said it shouldn't be that difficult and isn't a monumental task, all evidence to the contrary.

Your original point is incorrect for reasons already listed.

I said it isn't any more monumental than several other transitions that have happened in college football and that the transition from the option wasn't really relevant, but nice try. I'm not wrong, you just can't read well.

pbrown520

Ramblin' Wreck
I said it isn't any more monumental than several other transitions that have happened in college football and that the transition from the option wasn't really relevant, but nice try. I'm not wrong, you just can't read well.

@RickStromFan - I crossed the line with the last part of my post. My apologies.

RickStromFan

Ramblin' Wreck
And that has never happened in any other transition? It happened when CPJ took over the first time and that was after all this famous recruiting by Collins.

Look lack of depth and being forced to play stopgap players happens all the time during transitions programs. Thanks for playing. You're just wrong.

No it didn't happen in 2008. 2008 was coming off the best recruiting offseason in school history. 2008 didn't have the injuries of 2019 nor 2015.
edit: removed :wtf:

GTG768B

Jolly Good Fellow
There's nothing worth hyping right now...................................sadly:(

I see... So you aren't saying that the glass is half empty... You are saying there is no glass. I'm glad our coaches don't think like some of our fans. All of the culture and branding hype is selling recruits on what the program will be, and our recruiting is how we will get there. They haven't been posting as much because we are mid-season. This is the stupidest thread ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.