I have not seen any hype videos from any of the assistant coaches lately ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Have you? Perhaps I’ve missed them, or just haven’t come across any lately.

If there haven’t been any that came out recently, why? Has anything changed?

Perhaps the assistant coaches simply have been too busy coaching since the season started, and that all of the hype videos they participated in were an off-season and pre-season thing.

I also haven’t seen any videos with Waffle House featured in them lately, either. Have you?

Just wondering, because it’s all supposed to be about the culture. Or so we’ve been told.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
That was offseason stuff. All the hype being put out now is from the gt football accounts that I assume are run by a non-coaching employee, probably Morpheus. Waffle House Wednesdays is an offseason series, as was Cheesesteaks With Coach at Temple.

Last edited:

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
At first it was "Tired of the hype. Wish he would shut up and coach" Now its "Where are the Waffle House videos?". Just like at first it was "Where is the pro style offense we were promised?" and now its "We arent playing to our players strengths!" We need an all purpose shade thread for all these types of posts.

Last edited:

FLTech

Georgia Tech Fan

Perhaps the assistant coaches simply have been too busy coaching since the season started, and that all of the hype videos they participated in were an off-season and pre-season thing.

I also haven’t seen any videos with Waffle House featured in them lately, either. Have you?

Just wondering, because it’s all supposed to be about the culture. Or so we’ve been told.
They realized that they are way out of their league

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow
That was offseason stuff. All the hype being put out now is from the gt football accounts that I assume are run by a non-coaching employee, probably Morpheus. Waffle House Wednesdays is an offseason series, as was Cheesesteaks With Coach at Temple.

Yup, in the radio show last night, Coach Collins said that he's on social media a lot less during the actual season. Probably has enough to focus on.

bikeseat

GT Athlete
I have actually taken time away from this board due to how nasty and illogical people have gotten. I don't understand why nobody realizes that this is a huge transition and we are not going to win much. Deal with it.

Its crazy that there is a collection of well educated men (and women) who have nothing more to do than snipe and ***** about truly insignificant things in YEAR 0 of a rebuild unlike any other in FBS football in recent memory.

Please grow up!

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Coach Collins said in the GT 60 last night, he isn't on social media as often once the season begins

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I have actually taken time away from this board due to how nasty and illogical people have gotten. I don't understand why nobody realizes that this is a huge transition and we are not going to win much. Deal with it.

Its crazy that there is a collection of well educated men (and women) who have nothing more to do than snipe and ***** about truly insignificant things in YEAR 0 of a rebuild unlike any other in FBS football in recent memory.

Please grow up!
The hugest transition of all time!

FLTech

Georgia Tech Fan

What’s there to hype about? That the coaches are all in over their heads this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.