I have 2 things to say

LibertyTurns

Banned
Give ‘em some credit. This ain’t that easy arithmetic stuff—it’s the complicated “fractions” business that they’re getting into.
Sorry I didn’t realize this included fractions. @tomknight is right, complicated stuff like that they need to call in their engineers. They solve those hard problems like if you picked up 3 of 5 trash cans what percentage is left?

deeznats

Jolly Good Fellow
Well uGA fans as usual are terrible people.

Don't leave out this guy
EjctdvuWAAQrhTz

yeah, their AD made such a big deal about having to do some higher math to limit capacity and to properly space people out around the stadium.

they didn't limit to the 20% or whatever they said, and their fans gave the finger to whoever said they would space things out.
I couldn't tell for sure if there was anybody in the upper decks. If there were not, then that might have been 20% capacity, but there was definitely no social distancing, and virtually no masks. TStan and Tech did it right, and we should be a model for other schools throughout the country.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I don't like ever admitting something like this, but UGAG, if their O is decent, has a tremendous chance this year. Their D is the best I have seen, and it ain't close. Can BAMMER beat them? Maybe, since they have such a dynamic O, but BAMMER's D is still no where near where it used to be. Clem's Son and Bammer are really the only teams I believe can beat UGAG, unless UGAG beats UGAG. I am hoping for one of those 3 to happen.

slugboy

Staff member
I don't like ever admitting something like this, but UGAG, if their O is decent, has a tremendous chance this year. Their D is the best I have seen, and it ain't close. Can BAMMER beat them? Maybe, since they have such a dynamic O, but BAMMER's D is still no where near where it used to be. Clem's Son and Bammer are really the only teams I believe can beat UGAG, unless UGAG beats UGAG. I am hoping for one of those 3 to happen.
Ohio State is still a mystery, but they're supposed to be LOADED.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
yeah, their AD made such a big deal about having to do some higher math to limit capacity and to properly space people out around the stadium.

they didn't limit to the 20% or whatever they said, and their fans gave the finger to whoever said they would space things out.
From what I saw, uga has another fast defense and pretty decent offense. Auburn may not have played up to the abilities but didn’t look good at all.
I was impressed how they maintained their discipline on defense. It seemed like there was always someone in position to make the tackle in space. Lots of speed on D. Glad we aren't playing them this year with a freshman QB. Also looked like Nix tried to carry the team and his OL couldn't give him any time.

Spalding Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Their D is impressive this year, but one good thing is that 9 out of their 11 starters should be eligible for the draft. If they are as good as they think then most should be gone next year.