I have 2 things to say

stech81

Helluva Engineer
First I know we will not lose to bye may not beat them but we lucked out we did get Open they are good.

second GO AUBURN beat the butt sniffers

Two uga fans at the game , their mascot UGA comes out on the field sits down he licks his ( yes that part ) one of the uga said I wish I could do that , the other said you can but he will bite you'

I hate Saturdays when we don't play I have nothing to get pissed off about.

Well take that back she is coming downstairs so I'm sure I will soon.

( Out of beer had knee replacement surgery and can't drive sucks no Tech Football , no beer, and can't hide from my wife.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
First I know we will not lose to bye may not beat them but we lucked out we did get Open they are good.

Two uga fans at the game , their mascot UGA comes out on the field sits down he licks his ( yes that part ) one of the uga said I wish I could do that , the other said you can but he will bite you'

( Out of beer had knee replacement surgery and can't drive sucks no Tech Football , no beer, and can't hide from my wife.
I have 2 things to say...
1) thoughts & prayers for your speedy recovery from knee surgery
2) thoughts & prayers that your wife doesn't beat the holy sh*t out of you before your speedy recovery from knee surgery.

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck

That was a Lewis Grizzard joke. Hard to like him since he was a ugag grad, but he was funny.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
That was a Lewis Grizzard joke. Hard to like him since he was a ugag grad, but he was funny.
Did not know that . guess I learn something new every day. Glad I got that out of the way and leaned something early in the day.
No beer sh!t , well guess I could go back to sniffing glue. ( was it really a joke Lewis said? )

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Ol' Stech, based on the syntax of that post, I think you musta already found the glue.

Maybe you could ask your wife to go out and get you some beer. Tell her you must have Samuel Smith's Imperial Stout. It'll take her about 3 stores to find that one, thus she'll be out of your hair for at least an hour.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer

Oof. God speed stech. No buddies to bring you a 12 pack. Does SWMBO not allow friends?

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer

God speed to a speedy recovery! This is a race to see whether your knee replacement recovery is in time to prevent your wife from beating you. My money is on your wife.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Every time I read one of Stech’s posts, I think of these guys:
F0877B41-A5DA-402D-8BAF-BC299E3A29FD.jpeg

tomknight

Ramblin' Wreck
yeah, their AD made such a big deal about having to do some higher math to limit capacity and to properly space people out around the stadium.

they didn't limit to the 20% or whatever they said, and their fans gave the finger to whoever said they would space things out.